When the “Chips” are Down We’ve Got Your Glass Needs Covered
Weather and road conditions around central Minnesota can be challenging and, as a result, you may end up with an unexpected chip or crack in one of your car or truck’s windows. Chips and cracks are not only annoying, they can also become hazardous. Not to worry, as these are the types of repairs and glass replacements that West Central Glass & Air Conditioning has been handling for our valued customers in the Alexandria and Morris areas since 1979.
Over the past 38 years in the business, we’ve learned that solid, dependable customer service is what brings our customers back time and again. We offer free pick-up and drop-off, or courtesy vehicle service within town while your car or truck is being repaired. Or, take advantage of our no additional charge mobile repair service calls, during which our technician will come to your home or place of business and take care of your glass issues on-site.
West Central’s Reliable and Customer-Trusted Auto Glass Services Include:
- All makes and models of vehicles including trucks, cars, tractors, farming equipment, construction equipment and semi-trucks
- Working directly with most insurance companies so that you don’t have to
- Windshield repairs for small cracks and chips
- Windshield, back glass, side glass, door glass, quarter glass repairs or replacements
- In-house shop repairs in Alexandria or Morris
- Mobile repairs at your home or workplace within 75 miles of either of our shops
- In-town pick-up or drop-off, or courtesy vehicle service
At West Central Glass & Air Conditioning, we also provide a wide-range of top-notch custom residential and commercial glass services. See us also for quality, affordable vehicle A/C, heating and radiator repairs and service. When it comes to your vehicle, no matter the make, model or year, when the chips are down we’ve got you covered!
Call our professional glass services shops today in Alexandria at: (320) 762-5407, or in Morris at: (320) 589-3570. We always extend free quotes for your auto glass needs, and even have a convenient online form for you to fill out in order to speed up the repair or replacement process. Our normal business hours in both locations are:
M – F; 8 AM – 5 PM.